Carbon monoxide leak causes Midtown apartments to be evacuated, kills pets

By , Daily Memphian Updated: November 23, 2022 12:01 PM CT | Published: November 22, 2022 7:50 PM CT

The Memphis Fire Department initially came to the scene at The Venue apartment complex to attend to a first-responder call.


The Venue Memphis Fire Department
Aarron Fleming

Aarron Fleming

Aarron Fleming is an education reporter with The Daily Memphian. He earned his B.A. in journalism from the University of Memphis.


Want to comment on our stories? Or read the comments of others? Join the conversation by subscribing now. Only subscribers can view or add comments. Our commenting policy can be viewed here