Carbon monoxide leak causes Midtown apartments to be evacuated, kills pets

By , Daily Memphian Updated: November 23, 2022 12:01 PM CT | Published: November 22, 2022 7:50 PM CT

The Memphis Fire Department initially came to the scene at The Venue apartment complex to attend to a first-responder call.


The Venue Memphis Fire Department
Aarron Fleming

Aarron Fleming

Aarron Fleming covers Memphis and Shelby County’s court system and is a member of The Daily Memphian’s public safety reporting team. He formerly covered education and earned his B.A. in journalism from the University of Memphis.


Want to comment on our stories or respond to others? Join the conversation by subscribing now. Only paid subscribers can add their thoughts or upvote/downvote comments. Our commenting policy can be viewed here