Subscribe

Sarah Petschonek

Dr. Sarah Petschonek is the founder and executive director of Volunteer Odyssey. She consults on volunteer engagement strategies and speaks throughout the country on best practices in volunteerism.

34% of Memphians volunteer; Volunteer Odyssey has ideas for the other 66%

By Updated: August 05, 2019 5:00 PM CT | Published: August 05, 2019 4:00 AM CT Op-Ed

Topics

Volunteer Odyssey Meals on Wheels Levitt Shell Dorothy Day House

Comment On This Story

Email Editions

Sign up for our morning and evening editions, plus breaking news.